Senior Managing Associate
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School Of Law, JD, 2010
- Louisiana State University, BA, 2004
- New Mexico
Licensed in Texas and New Mexico, I work directly with our clients and coordinate internal efforts to meet each client’s needs. I focus on our energy sector, offering efficient and effective guidance and expertise in the areas of oil and gas and real estate.
With experience spanning from the Permian Basin, to the Eagle Ford, and beyond, I’ve developed an understanding of complex title disputes. I frequently draft oil and gas title opinions, real estate conveyances, and related instruments. Through thoughtful interactions, I strive to build client relationships that achieve their goals.
I graduated cum laude with my J.D. from Southern Methodist University. While in law school, I served as Articles Editor of the SMU Law Review and worked as a student attorney at an aviation litigation firm. At Louisiana State University I graduated magna cum laude with my bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication.
I enjoy spending my free time with my husband and two young children and managing my three-time champion fantasy football team.
- Led large-scale acquisition diligence project covering over 20,000 acres in West Texas for a Dallas-based E&P Company in 2-month time span.
- Drafted Drilling, Division Order, and Acquisition Title Opinions for various clients in the Eagle Ford, Permian Basin, and Barnett Shale.
- Advised Operator regarding a title dispute involving historical statutes in effect in the early 1900s.