- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, BA 2012
- Campbell University School of Law, JD, 2015
- North Carolina
As an Associate, I am fortunate to personally advise our clients daily, under the leadership of our Partners and Senior Managing Associates. My practice is primarily focused on the energy sector, though I have assisted our clients with more general real estate matters, as well.
My goal is to provide our clients with the knowledge, information, and advice necessary to keep their businesses moving forward. To achieve this, my approach is thorough and practical. I carefully consider all relevant information and apply the law, while tailoring my services to the unique needs of our clients.
As a native of Fayetteville, North Carolina, I earned my bachelor’s degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and my juris doctorate degree from Campbell University. Prior to joining Hameline/Eccleston, I served the citizens of North Carolina as an Assistant District Attorney and Resource Prosecutor.
In my spare time, I enjoy playing golf, exercising, reading, and leading a small group through my church.
- Drafted hundreds of drilling title opinions for oil and gas operator clients
- Assisted in the representation of a homeowner in a dispute with a construction contractor
- Assisted in the representation of an existing client in a dispute with a landowner concerning the size and shape of an oil and gas pooled production unit
- Assisted an existing client in the acquisition of oil and gas leasehold interests
- Advised existing clients on correcting errors in recorded instruments
- Trial experience