- University of Cincinnati, BS 2012
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, JD, 2016
I joined Hameline & Eccleston, LLP in 2018 and developed expertise in the advising energy, oil, gas, and mineral clients on transaction matters covering properties in Ohio. In my practice, I focus on providing efficient and thorough mineral title opinions and due diligence services for clients looking to make mineral acquisitions.
After growing up in Cincinnati, Ohio, I received my bachelor’s degree from the University of Cincinnati. I then obtained my juris doctorate degree in Chicago from Chicago-Kent College of Law, where I focused my coursework on business law.
When I am not advising clients, I enjoy traveling to interesting food destinations and playing piano and saxophone.
- Provided counsel to clients in the oil and gas industry interested in acquisition of property in the Ohio Utica Shale play
- Advised client on risk management related to acquisition of leasehold interests, including issues regarding washout of nonoperating interests and operator duties
- Developing strategies and advising clients regarding uncertainty surrounding current application of the Ohio Marketable Title Act to oil and gas interests