Senior Managing Associate
Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, JD, 2006
Since joining Hameline/Eccleston in 2009 I have had the opportunity to examine title throughout Texas and Oklahoma, and I have enjoyed the issues and challenges presented by the various fields located in said states. I have had the opportunity to work with a variety of clients, from individual property owners to large oil and gas companies.
A native of Tyler, Texas, I earned my bachelor’s degree from Texas A&M University and my Juris doctorate’s degree from Southern Methodist University. Additionally, I am licensed to practice law in Texas and Oklahoma.
In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my dogs, trying new whiskeys and craft beers, and grilling.
- Represented Oklahoma leasehold owners in a dispute regarding the nature and quantum of the leasehold owners interests.
- Advised clients regarding Railroad Commission of Texas spacing and density regulations for proposed oil and gas wells.
- Advised clients regarding the various issues involving pooling, unitization, and allocation wells.
- Served as diligence counsel for a proposed giga-watt solar farm in West Texas.
- Served as diligence counsel for the acquisition of a Houston-based oil and gas operator.