- Michigan State University, BA, 2013
- Louisiana State University, JD, 2017
As an associate, I work with a team of knowledgeable and hard-working staff members to meet and exceed the needs of our clients. I advise clients on various energy, transactional, and real estate matters. My practice focuses on maintaining open and responsive communication with clients, along with producing accurate and high-quality work on their behalf.
One size does not fit all – my work is tailored specifically to each client’s needs. I also I pride myself on being available and ready to assist anytime a client calls or sends an email.
A transplant from Port Huron, Michigan, I earned my bachelor’s degree from Michigan State University. Afterwards, I ventured south to earn my juris doctorate and graduate diploma in comparative law at Louisiana State University.
In my spare time, I enjoy boating, traveling and attending concerts.
- Assisted with title diligence in connection with financing for energy companies
- Reviewed, analyzed and advised on complex title for Ohio, Oklahoma, and Texas oil and gas operators
- Assisted mineral and royalty owners with the management of their assets
- Served as the main point of contact for multiple energy-related clients and managed related workflow within the firm
- Assisted in the resolution of complex title litigation and ownership disputes on behalf of a Texas oil and gas operator