Managing Title Examiner
- Liberty University, BS 2010
- Registered Petroleum Landman “RPL”, 2013
As Managing Title Examiner, I collaborate with our attorneys to effectively train new team members and implement streamlined processes; ensuring a high standard of efficiency is provided to our clients. Additionally, I strive to support our attorneys through effective communication, adaptability, and organized document analysis.
Having over 10 years of experience within the oil and gas industry, has provided me with a thorough knowledge of title procedures and management capabilities, which effectively supports my role within Hameline/Eccleston. My diverse experience has led me to an approach of thorough research, detailed organization, and effective communication. Prior to starting my career, I earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Liberty University.
Outside of work, I enjoy being outdoors, exploring new cities, and finding my next DIY project to attempt.
- Reviewed resumes and conducted initial interviews of employment candidates
- Structured and managed the training of new team members
- Led teams in the preparation of detailed mineral and leasehold ownership reports
- Managed client’s investment assets, division orders, and well data interest
- Advised cross-functional teams on the entity consolidation; managed legal document execution and filing
- Managed workflow and quality control for abstracting a 640 acres unit involving over 1000 mineral and surface owners
- Directed for the reorganization of a 5,000-lease acquisition by developing a cataloging system