After joining the firm in November 2021, I have had the honor and privilege to assist our clients throughout Texas, Oklahoma, Ohio, and a multitude of other states. Although my work has been primarily in Title Opinions, I have assisted our clients with due diligence projects, curative examination, and research inquiries.
As a native of Ponca City, Oklahoma, I earned my bachelor’s degree from the University of Oklahoma and my Juris Doctor’s degree from Oklahoma City University School of Law. I am currently licensed to practice law in the State of Oklahoma.
In my spare time, I enjoy playing sports, namely softball and football, listening to new music, poetry, and staying current on political affairs.
- Drafted numerous Drilling Title Opinions and Division Order Title Opinions
- Served as special counsel in a working interest litigation matter
- Served as diligence counsel analyzing plugging and abandoning liability for a large multi-state acquisition
- University of Oklahoma, B.A. 2012
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, JD, 2018